Accurate and On-time Assembly
Using a demand-driven model, ALOM’s contract assembly produces millions of units each month to exacting standards, stringent quality practices and proven production management systems, with most work independent of the global location.
A state-of-the-art planning system enables ALOM to respond to any demand with just-in-time production that can be tracked through each assembly stage. The ALOM Production Planning System, APPS, is integrated with ERP to ensure full control of work orders and materials flow through all stages of assembly.
ALOM supports Silicon Valley startup Velvetwire and their revolutionary Powerslayer USB smart charger. Watch the video.
Quality inspection cannot compensate for a poorly built product. It is too costly, too time consuming, and too risky to rely solely on inspection and potential rework. Therefore, ALOM builds quality into the product; with important checkpoints and strict standards implemented throughout the production process to ensure assembly is done correctly.
Assembly services include:
- Electronics assembly: High-quality, light electronics assembly/manufacturing of hardware and electronic components.
- Digital media duplication: ALOM operates one of the largest U.S. on-site digital media duplication centers, with advanced equipment, processes and the knowledge to duplicate complex, high-volume SD cards, micro-SD cards, and USB memory sticks.
- Kitting: Custom kit assembly for items such as accessories for electronics, software, medical products, packaged goods, point-of-purchase displays, gift, or cosmetic kits.
- Print: Assembly of printed matter, product boxes and master cartons, training certificates, and kits, printed using ALOM’s printing capabilities.
- License management, serialization and traceability: Management of license keys and serial numbers for any product requiring traceability or activation, including medical products, hardware and software products. We have processes and software solutions in place to trace and track each component to better control the chain of custody throughout the supply chain and maintain quality.