CEO Hannah Kain Dedicated to Flawless Performance and Continuous Improvement
Prior to founding ALOM in 1997 in Fremont, California, Ms. Kain held various management and executive positions since 1983, with a wide range of experience in the packaging industry dating back to 1990.
Kain holds three university degrees (a B.S. in political science, a M.S. in communications, and an M.B.A. in marketing.) She is a frequent lecturer and speaker, and is a published author of a popular textbook on market analysis, now in its 4th edition. She has also been featured in numerous books, such as CEO Chronicles and Scrappy Women in Business.
Kain’s unwavering focus is on customer dedication and quality while challenging her team to deliver for the client. This focus led to the successful ISO certification for ALOM within a year of starting the business. It has also fostered many long-term business relationships.
She has extensive international management experience, membership, and involvement in numerous governmental and educational agencies and business groups. Kain is a Board member of WBENC and the National Association of Manufacturers, and former Chair of the Silicon Valley Board for the Women’s Initiative. She serves on the Advisory Council of Heritage Bank of Commerce, and The Michelle R. Clayman Institute for Gender Research at Stanford University. Kain is a member of the exclusive invitation-only Committee of 200 for executive women.
In addition to being active with several community-based non-profit organizations, Kain’s accomplishments include awards and recognition for community involvement, leadership, management, and business, including:
- 2017 IWEC Award for Supply Chain Technology Innovation and Economic Impact
- 2017 Woman of M2M/IoT by Connected World Magazine
- 2017 WBE Advocate of the Year award from WBENC
- 2017-2015 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Supply Chain “Pro-to-Know”
- 2016 Champion of Diversity in STEM award honoree by DiversityGlobal Magazine
- 2015 YWCA-Silicon Valley Tribute to Women Award
- 2015 STEP Award for Leadership in Manufacturing
- 2014 Gold NWBOC Eclipse Award for Outstanding Supplier Diversity
- 2012 Silicon Valley Capital Club Wall of Fame Inductee
- 2012 Women’s Business Enterprise Star by Astra Women’s Alliance
- 2011 Vistage Leadership Award for Collaboration
- 2011 Watermark Women Who Made Their Mark Award
- 2011 Astra Global Excellence Award
- 2009 Astra Excellence in Strategic Alliances Award
- 2009 Winner Enterprising Women of the Year Award
- Silicon Valley Woman of Influence (Silicon Valley Business Journal)
- Business Women of the Year (ABWA)
- SBA Entrepreneurial Success
- Woman of Achievement (Women’s Fund)
- Enterprising Woman of the Year Award (National Association of Women Business Owners, NAWBO)
- Most Inspiring Business Woman (NAWBO)
- Honored as “Woman of Distinction in Technology” by East Bay Business Times
- Officer in Global Supply Chain Professional Council