CEO Hannah Kain Brings Extensive Leadership and Management Experience to ALOM
Prior to founding ALOM in 1997 in Fremont, California, Ms. Kain held various management and executive positions since 1983, with a wide range of experience in the packaging industry dating back to 1990.
Kain holds three university degrees (a B.S. in political science, a M.S. in communications, and an M.B.A. in marketing.) She is a frequent lecturer and speaker, and is a published author of a popular textbook on market analysis, now in its 4th edition. She has also been featured in numerous books, such as CEO Chronicles and Scrappy Women in Business.
Kain’s unwavering focus is on customer dedication and quality while challenging her team to deliver for the client. This focus led to the successful ISO certification for ALOM within a year of starting the business. It has also fostered many long-term business relationships.
She has extensive international management experience, membership, and involvement in numerous governmental and educational agencies and business groups. Hannah Kain is a board member of the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM). She is also a believer in giving back to the community and is involved with the Women’s Initiative for Self Employment and other non-profit initiatives.
Her other accomplishments include numerous awards for community involvement, leadership, management, and business, including:
- Inducted into the Wall of Fame, Silicon Valley Capital Club, 2012
- 2012 Women’s Business Enterprise Star by Astra Women’s Alliance
- Winner, Vistage Leadership Award, 2011, for Collaboration
- Winner, Watermark 2011 Award, Women Who Made Their Mark
- Winner, Astra 2011 Global Excellence Award
- Winner, Astra 2009 Excellence in Strategic Alliances Award
- 2009 Winner Enterprising Women of the Year Award
- Silicon Valley Woman of Influence (Silicon Valley Business Journal)
- Business Women of the Year (ABWA)
- SBA Entrepreneurial Success
- Woman of Achievement (Women’s Fund)
- Commended by the San Jose City Council for contribution to the community
- Enterprising Woman of the Year Award (National Association of Women Business Owners, NAWBO)
- Most Inspiring Business Woman (NAWBO)
- Finalist in the Stevie Awards, 2004 and 2005
- Honored as “Woman of Distinction in Technology” by the East Bay Business Times
- Officer in Global Supply Chain Professional Council
- Board member, Women’s Initiative Silicon Valley
- Board member, National Association of Manufacturers